WashLaw Web provides users with links to law-related materials on the Internet.
Generally speaking, the information is arranged alphabetically, by subject, and by geographic location. All links on WashLaw Web are maintained by staff members of the Washburn University School of Law Library. Areas included are Federal Law, State Law, Foreign Law, International Law, General Law links and Resources for Lawyers.
- Free legal research, educational info for lawyers (nylawblog.typepad.com)
- Legal Research With Google Scholar – Finding Significance In The Cloud (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Legal Research Tune-up (lawlibraryblog.seattleu.edu)
- Why Are You Paying For Legal Research? (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Oregon State Bar Members to Receive Free Access To Fastcase Online Law Library (prweb.com)
- Must Lawyers Still Pay for Legal Research Services? (legalblogwatch.typepad.com)